Southern Pine Beard Soap
Looking for a soap specifically for designed for your beard? Several months of development to get just the right formula. A natural beard bar soap that won't strip your beard of its natural oils. Designed for sensitive skin, our beard soap is mild and won't irritate your skin. An ultra rich lather that will gently clean, soften, moisturize, and conditions your beard all. A must have for any beard routine.
4.2 oz / 119.07 g
Light scent of Pine and Cedar Wood
- Shea Butter contains concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids that provide incredible nourishing and moisturizing properties for the skin. Shea Butter also has inflammatory properties, which helps prevent dandruff and adds moisture and softens hair.
- Coconut Oil provides extra moisturizing elements
- Sunflower oil contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, conditions and strengthens and moisturizes hair, prevents hair loss, softens and protects hair.
- Grape seed oil is a mild astringent, antioxidant, and strengthens and moisturizes hair and skin, promotes hair growth.
- Cedar wood helps stimulate hair growth and is an antioxidant.
- Tea Tree oil helps promotes hair growth and prevents ingrown hair and beard dandruff.
- Oat Protein provides extra conditioning
- Sunflower and Grapeseed oils are selected because of their benefits and because they are very light and absorbent. Our beard oils will not leave your beard "heavy" or leave a greasy residue on your hands or beard.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin), Oat protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps), Fragrance (natural essential oils), Shea Butter, Bentonite Clay
* Alcohol, Sulfate, and Phthalate free
HOW TO USE:
Lather with warm water. Apply to damp beard and rinse thoroughly.