Citrus Beard Oil
Want to take your beard to the next level? Woodsman Grooming Beard Oils are 100% natural and carefully selected to provide the most benefits for your skin and beard. We use a blend of 4 oils that are both light weight and absorb well into your beard and skin. The result is a light weight and non-greasy beard oil that will nourish your beard and face. Made with the best ingredients that nature has to offer. Our oils will keep your beard healthy, soft, shiny, and distinctive. Beard Oil should be the foundation of any beard routine.
Natural ingredients Vegan friendly
Know exactly what a Beard Oil is here.
1.0 oz / 30 ml
Light Citrus scent consisting of notes of Grapefruit and Orange with hints of Lemon
Orange, Lemongrass, and Germanium
- Sunflower oil contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, conditions and strengthens and moisturizes hair, prevents hair loss, softens and protects hair.
- Grape seed oil is a mild astringent, antioxidant, and strengthens and moisturizes hair and skin, promotes hair growth.
- Hemp seed strengthens, hydrate, softens and conditions hair. Stimulates hair growth
- Lemongrass oil strengthens hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- Grapefruit oil promotes hair growth, helps with dandruff, and gives beard a healthy shine.
- Orange essential oil is an anti-inflammatory and helps with the skin underneath your beard, and prevents acne. High content of vitamin C and promotes hair growth.
- Sunflower, Grape seed, and Hemp seed oils are selected because of their benefits and because they are very light and absorbent. Our beard oils will not leave your beard "heavy" or leave a greasy residue on your hands or beard.
Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed), Vitus Vinifera (Grape seed), Helianthus Annulus (Sunflower), Water (Aqua), Fragrance (naturally derived), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit), Cymbopogon (Lemongrass), Citrus sinensis (Orange),Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) extract.
* Alcohol, Sulfate, and Phthalate free
HOW TO USE:
Apply 2 -4 drops evenly into clean beard. Style with comb or brush.
Not for internal use. Test for allergens first.