Citrus Beard Butter
Tired of a dry and brittle beard? Our Beard Butter is your solution. Compiled from select butters, oils and vitamins that are designed to nourish, soften and condition your beard. These ingredients will give a healthy beard, prevent beard dandruff, and promoting hair growth for an epic beard. Different form a balm, our butters contain no wax for the sole purpose of moisturizing and conditioning your beard. Add our Beard Butter to your daily routine and see intimidate results!
Natural ingredients Vegan friendly
See what goes into our butters here.
*Please note: All Beard Butters are made to order to ensure highest quality. Please allow 1-2 business days to ship. The summer heat may melt butter's in transit. If melting occurs, place in fridge for 15 min. Butters will remain solid at room temperature.
2.0 oz / 60 ml
Light Citrus scent consisting of notes of Grapefruit and Orange with hints of Lemon
Orange, Lemongrass, and Lemon
- Shea Butter contains concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids that provide incredible nourishing and moisturizing properties for the skin. Shea Butter also has inflammatory properties, which helps prevent dandruff and adds moisture and softens hair.
- Mango Butter is also full of vitamins and packed with fatty acids. Mango butter softens hair and is a great moisturizer.
- Sunflower oil contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, conditions and strengthens and moisturizes hair, prevents hair loss, softens and protects hair.
- Grape seed oil is a mild astringent, antioxidant, and strengthens and moisturizes hair and skin, promotes hair growth.
- Sunflower and Grape seed oils are selected because of their benefits and because they are very light and absorbent. Our beard oils will not leave your beard "heavy" or leave a greasy residue on your hands or beard.
Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea Butter), Mangifera indica (Mango Butter), Vitus Vinifera (Grape seed), Helianthus Annulus (Sunflower Seed), Water (Aqua), Fragrance (naturally derived),
* Alcohol, Sulfate, and Phthalate free
HOW TO USE:
Apply dime size to palm. Massage into hands to melt and apply evenly into clean beard. Style with comb or brush.
Test for allergens first. Not for internal use.