One of the oldest men's grooming traditions is shaving with shave soap and a shave brush. For some, a quicker way of shaving has become priority due to convince. Others, however, have stayed loyal to the traditional way of shaving. Quality time shaving yields the best results and best benefit to your face. There are two components, the soap and the brush.
Advantages of using shave brush
When using shave soap, the best way to apply shave soap to the shaving area is using a shave brush. There are many types of shave brushes from boar bristles to synthetic brushes. Some types have more benefits than others, but in general, here are the benefits of using a quality shave brush.
- Generates a rich and warm lather by whipping air into shaving cream or soap
- Softens and lifts the facial hair off the face
- Adds heat to the skin during the shaving process which helps open pores and lubricate the skin
- Gently exfoliates the surface of the skin to rid it of dead cells
By virtue of its numerous bristles, a shaving brush is the best way to create a luxurious lather rather then simply using your hands. A rich lather will protect and lubricates the skin. The friction of the bristles on your face as you lather up, softens the beard and opening pores. A shave brush also helps guide the direction of your whiskers as they loosen up in their pores, preparing them for the blade. Using a shaving brush is also adds moisture to the face and beard when shaving. This is a far more efficient method of wetting your skin than cupping water in your hands and bringing it to your face when shaving, which is what you have to do without a brush. Finally, the brush provides gentle exfoliation and removes dead surface cells, something that fingers alone cannot do.
Advantages of using shave soap
Just like the shave brush, there are countless choices of shave soaps. The best option is to go natural and organic. Using natural and organic soaps will not contain any harsh chemicals or detergents which will cause skin irritation, shave rash, and bumps among other skin and health issues. Using a natural shave soap with plant based ingredients will host a number of moisture and skin healing properties
- Oat Protein and Wheat Protein conditions and moisturizes the skin. Also prevent skin irritation.
- Sunflower oil contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, conditions and strengthens and moisturizes hair, prevents hair loss, softens and protects hair.
- Vegetable Glycerin adds a protective layer to the skin. Also adds in hydrating the skin and prevent dryness which will help prevent shave rash and prevent bumps.
- Honey is full of antioxidants that help with wrinkles and prevents aging. It is also an excellent moisturizer and fights acne, soothes and heals skin after shaving.
- Shea Butter softens skin for a closer and easier shave. Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties that heals the skin after shaving and also prevents skin irritation.
Experience our natural and organic shave soap here.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?